Σάββατο 10 Μαρτίου 2012

English Breakfast

Hello everyone! As usual, this Saturday morning was fun and relaxed. We had our breakfast, english tea and sweet cookies, and decided to setup a mini photoshoot along the way. My dear sis posed for me and I just snapped!



 My little sis loves bows and hearts and everything that's meant to make an outfit girly and mellow.



Her wrist watch, as well as the purple bracelet, are dear gifts and she wears  them all the time.



 Actually, the shoes are mine. She gave them to me as a bday gift last year.


Shoes lollipops, tights calzedonia, skirt stradivarius, blouse zara, wrist watch casio.

A couple of days ago I baked cookies based on lovely Ermioni's recipe. You can find it here.




The classic taste of Earl grey is our fav!










1 σχόλιο: